Saturday 3 November 2007

A little wine, a lot of yarn, and great conversation...

I've done something this morning I've not done fore a long time - I slept in! The cat wasn't best pleased with me, but this morning I managed to sleep until 10 am, mostly because I had such a lovely evening last night...

Alpaca Hairpin Lace Scarf
My friend (and erstwhile model) Bex invited me, her mum and sister and some other mates round for a yarn-lovers evening, which ended up with some impromptu lessons on Tunisian Crochet bookmarks, and a few new Moose Marks! of my own creation. But the best thing was the company, the chat about (amongst other things) moving house, hair and podcasting, and the lovely fire which Bex' hubby V started for us... A perfect Friday evening! If you've not indulged in this sort of evening before, I highly recommend it!

No comments: