Monday 22 October 2007

We all need our friends...


... and never more so than when we have new products to take pictures of! Thank you so, so, so, so much to Bex who agreed to be my model for my new Alpaca Hairpin Lace Scarf. All I said was 'Fancy being a model for a few minutes?' and she said 'Marvellous!', which is what I like about Bex - she's always agreeable! And didn't she do a fantastic job? While we were at it, I asked her to do a few more piccies as well, so I could update some of my older listings. Have a peek at DM! on Etsy to see what else she modeled!

BTW - the stunning location is actually round the back of our church yesterday after morning service - the weather was so amazing that I had to take advantage of the light and shadow. And the lovely plasterwork. And the amazing stained glass window. And the... well, you get the idea!

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Beautiful scarf and location :)

Moose! said...

Thanks Felicia!

Athena's Armoury said...

First of all, your banner is super cute with the little moose popping his head out. Your friend did a wonderful job modeling, the scarf is gorgeous, and really great job on the pics!
-Janine

Moose! said...

Thanks so much Janine! :)

glasfaden said...

Agree - nothing to add - you did a great job on crocheting and your friend on modeling. I really like the photo series.