Sunday 21 October 2007

Oh. My. God.

Seriously, I think I've died and gone to heaven... Somebody has finally combined my two favourite loves - food and baths!

SudsMuffin is a fellow Etsian who makes incredible soaps - many of which actually look like my favourite food - cake! I've just bought this one:
a Spiced Pumpkin Souffle concoction, and think I'm probably going to be buying more stuff from him as well, seeing as he also has this, and this and this.

What a fab idea! AND he's a fellow Canadian, with a bricks'n'mortar shop in Saint John, New Brunswick as well as his Etsy venture.

So good luck SudsMuffin! (And thanks for featuring me as well! :) )

2 comments:

Kylie said...

What great soap! Bet you can't wait to receive it :) I've just checked out the shop...gorgeous products. They look good enough to eat!

Moose! said...

I know... Crazy!