Saturday 26 January 2008

New Stock at DM!

So now that the madness that is Christmas is over, and I have some time to do what I like (yeah right - as if any teacher REALLY has time to do that...) I've been able to spend some time getting some of the many started-but-not-yet-finished projects tamed and ready for the shop. I've also been surfing net for some new patterns, and came up trumps with this wavy, zig-zag hat-and-scarf set:




It's actually a recycled ruana that I made earlier in the year that didn't quite turn out right - which seems to be my theme for the new year. That's right, I'm finally biting the bullet and ripping out all those projects that didn't quite work, chalking up the initial effort to experience, and letting the yarn find a new use.

Thanks to some Christmas gifts, some old projects waiting to be recycled, and my insatiable yarn fetish, there should be even more stock coming soon...

And I think that another thing I should do is post more - has it REALLY been over a month since I've last posted?? Sheesh! How time flies when you're marking... :(

No comments: