Monday 19 November 2007

You know you've been busy when...

1. Your automatic login has expired!
2. You have new yarn YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN OUT OF THE PACKAGE! (what was i thinking - and it's a gorgeous teal silk/alpaca blend, too!)
3. You seem to have repetitive strain injury in your thumb. Yes, my thumb. How it happened, I'll never know...

Unfortunately, this seems to be the busiest time of year all round - for school, for shoppers and shoppees... And with baby gifts to make on top of Christmas presents and new woolly wonders, I feel like I haven't got time to turn around. So, I do apologise that what seems to be suffering the most is the blogging.

And my thought processes... I need some suggestions. I got this gorgeous yarn the other day, and I want to make a little something for ME with it, but I haven't a clue. Could you check it out on flickr, and think of what it should be? (suggestions on a postcard to.... Wait - just leave a comment!)

1 comment:

Sixth and Elm said...

Tragic!

Can I add one? You spend all your paypal money on a kiln and three months later you have not had the time to make even one test firing.

So tragic.