Thursday 25 October 2007

Moose Marks??? Eeeww.....

No, not THAT kind of marks! Bookmarks from the Moose!
So, this morning I sat down with my book, and found that it had fallen off the sofa AGAIN, and that I'd lost my page AGAIN, and I thought, 'Hey, I need a bookmark!

Well, no, not really, but it did make a good story, didn't it? Actually, I thought that I should have some stuff in my shop that was less than a tenner, and I have lots of embroidery floss, and I'm working on an afghan in a similar pattern, so all these things came together in the new line at Displaced Moose!, Moose Marks!

Moose Marks! come in a variety of colours, and will all soon be available at DM! - I'm still getting all the pictures uploaded! See you there soon!

1 comment:

Simply Wired Custom Jewelry said...

These are so coooooool! Great idea.