Tuesday 23 October 2007

I heart Sixth and Elm

Besides the fact that Sixth and Elm is (are?) Canadian, you HAVE to see the stuff in this Etsy shop. Maybe it all catches my fancy because of the writing and word associations (English teachers tend to go weak at the knees over stuff like that...) but I think the stuff at this shop is incredible. And funny. And cute.

And I'm probably going to spend way too much money here...

Please give them a look, and if you don't know about Etsy, give the whole darn site a good browse. We can take it! :)

2 comments:

Sixth and Elm said...

Wow. What an amazing thing to hear on a random Tuesday when for some reason nothing was going right. Thank you.

I love to hear about people who love to use the written word in design. If you haven't already, you should check out a blog called Black White Bliss (not sure of the address) because she shares our love and highlights many "text-adorned" pieces.

Cheers from the Great Lakes!
Tellie

Moose! said...

:o)