Saturday 20 October 2007

Winter is coming, the goose is getting fat...

What? I thought this blog was about mooses, not geeses!

Welcome to the blog presence of Displaced Moose!

Now's the time to get wrapped up and snuggly with all things woolly in time for the winter snows. Or rains, as this is Britain, after all... But if you're not British, and you just have to have a Moose! creation, never fear! I do ship internationally.

But I'm getting ahead of myself! First you must look through my collection of woolly wearables and find something that will keep your head, neck or other relevant body part (Hey now - that's not what I meant!!) warm. How about this sweet beanie to start?



Called Sugar and Spice, it's made from hand-painted wool by Shunklies, another Etsian. It's done in double and single crochet, and is available as soon as you'd like it!

So, be browsing, and I'll speak to you soon!

Moose

3 comments:

Angie said...

Very nice hat, and I love how you used another Etsian's product to create it :o)

Moose! said...

Thanks Angie! I like your products as well!

glasfaden said...

I love the color and pattern combo of the beanie. One of my favorite!